Tuesday, October 2, 2007

LOA and pics from china

Great news!!! I rec'd phone call from Cheryl at IAAP saying that my LOA will be in my hands weds and then needs to go right back. It should only be a few weeks until TA and then we can plan flights....I just can not stop smiling and saying "we're going to China" all the while doing the cha cha or my version of it. Also I confirmed with our local paper that they want me to write a series documenting our adoption 10 or 12 weeks until we return with Lil Zoe. All in all a great day and I even got 4 hrs of sleep!!!
Here is a slide show of Zoe opening her gift from her family. Thanks to the wonderful Kelly Family for delivering the gift and all the photos.. Jade is one blessed child.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. This is great that you will get her soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Love your new blog header! What a beauty your girl is!

AmyO said...

She is adorable! Have a wonderful trip!