Thursday, October 18, 2007

Travel approval is here!!!! Please help






I just learned that my travel approval for Zoe is here. They want me to fly out the 3rd of Nov... thats 2 weeks away... and meet Zoe on the 6th or 7th and then fly home before turkey day... This is almost a month sooner... Unless I have a miracle of sorts I will not be able to travel then... there would be 5 other families traveling from IAAP at that time...
so now my plea... Please if you can donate any amount it would be greatly appreciated ... anyone donating can receive their choice of a bookmark ,red rubber chinese bracelet, a ladybug click bracelet, or a chinese coin or dragon necklace. please indicate which you would like in the comments of the paypal site


Please click on the Chip In widget to the right . Its fast and very easy.. Please send our link around..

Thank you . May God bless you and hold you safe.... Bonnie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Bonnie! I am so happy and excited for you. You have had a long wait. Thanks for visiting our Zoe's website. Hope to see you in China.
Dawn & Jim Collins
www.BabyJellyBeans.com