Sunday, September 16, 2007

She really does know her family



I rec'd this email from Rhonda( www.ourjourneytojade.com )who is still in China bringing home her beautiful new daughter Jade, They visited with Zoe at Her fostercare home and delivered gifts from me. Thanks so much Rhonda for the info and picture. It is so strange in a good way to see her holding something that i held 2 weeks ago.

"Yes. Zoe had already received her package that you had sent. She loves to look at the photos and she knows that you are her family. She wants you to come for her! When I gave her the package that you sent to me, she was so happy when I told her that it was from you! She would not join the other kids to open it. She sat by herself to open it and play with everything. She loved the stuffed animal. I asked the nannies why she was sitting all alone with her things, and she said that she knows they are from her mama and she does not want to share them!!! Very clever girl! So, Josh, our 12 year old went and sat by her and played with her for a very long time. Eventually Zoe joined the rest of the kids and even shared a few things! She is so beautiful. I got lots of pictures of her, but I haven't had time to download them onto the IAAP photo album. She looked wonderful and healthy. The nannies said they love her very much and it was very evident. They are taking great care of her! "

So you see I NEED to go to her SOON... ASAP ...as in SHOULD HAVE LEFT YESTERDAY. She wants her mama...But it is still in the CCAA's hands. Hoping to hear soon ...Here is the picture that Rhonda sent today. Zoe's hair is getting so long.. I hope that she does not get sent back to her SWI before we go get her. It would be traumatic for her and I don't think she would be happy if they shaved her head.. So enjoy.. I also discovered today that the chip in link has not been working since July so if you had tried to help I will have a working one up and running soon. you can still donate (tax deductable) thru http://www.kingdomkidsadoption.org/ go to donations family grants and please type in Pontillo under instructions/more info Thanks... getting closer everyday Bonnie and the bunch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonnie,

Zoe looks so sweet! I am so glad that you are getting regular photos. Thatis one thing that I am really missing a lot this time around.

Hugs,
April

Donna said...

HI there! Zoe is adorable! I hope your LOA comes very soon!

I saw your comment on my blog and the answer is yes, it is GWCA's rule that you can't post photos on blogs until TA. I don't really know why as most folks post after PA. Oh well, I'll just abide (it's like I'm afraid to be jinxed if I don't!).

Best of luck with your coming adoption!

Donna
ourjourneytomaceyleigh.blogspot.com