Thursday, September 13, 2007

why I am adopting Zoe







Some folks have asked for my reasons why I am adopting Zoe... I love kids, not just mine but all of them(well truthfully almost all.. some are bullys)my friends,my nephews my nieces... always have.I am very happy with my four kids and my 3 grandsons but I still have plenty of love and time to take care of one more. My sons stated that they wanted a little sister nothing against their older ones, they love them and despite their age differences they are all very close.They will be great big brothers , they are awesome uncles and their nephews just adore them, yup even grandma with gifts gets passed by for uncle dedi and uncle tev.I have a wonderful family that has made my life so rich in all the ways that truly matter. We love to laugh, have fun together are each others biggest fans and cheerleaders. I know that many people find the day to day life with kids a struggle, not me, most days the more chaotic the more together I am.... don't laugh... I said MOST days...not ALL!!
I think that Zoe will bring so much happiness and opportunities for new adventures and I really have missed going to the zoo with the kindergartners and reading bedtime stories,playing duck duck goose... . I know that it won't be all roses. every child is like a day of sunshine always a chance of some clouds and rain. I look forward to Zoe feeling the security of her family. Of knowing that we all love her and will always be here with her.So many things to experience with her, the movies,bowling,swimming,picking apples, feeding the gulls at the beach, building castles and then crashing them, pizza,icecream, she has yet to know a shari spurtle...WARNING.. don't make Shari laugh while she is eating or drinking...you may be wearing it... I think this might be the answer as to why I started wearing Tye dye... it hides so much.short story..coming home from church a few weeks ago, shari was driving and i started choking(i have a slight gag issue)and from way in the back,ever concern is Desi.."what is it this time Mom ? ... AIR" well shari lost it ,soda all over the place... then she had to call Kelli and she couldn't stop laughing long enough to... POOR kel, she is always to busy to come along but shari keeps her informed.. umm.. maybe thats why she's so busy... anyways as des say good times good times!!
I used to joke that i would have to adopt to get a child that looked like me , mine don't... but is there a slight resemblish between myself and zoe, the drs office thinks so....take care have fun and check out our fundraisers.. thanks peace, this mama

No comments: