Friday, July 11, 2008

The Fourth and now summer

We celebrated the 4th of July by going down to the lake and watching the display. I remember last year thinking next year we will bring Zoe. Zoe was very excited in the car seeing the fireworks in the sky as we draove to our spot. We got out and brought the blanket , as I went to sit down to put Zoe on my lap to share in this great experience,Tevin says"umm... Mom Zoe left" I looked back and there she was sprinting back to the car any car would do I think.She looked like a cartoon, one leg up as she raced outta there. We lasted about 15 mins and then she really wanted to leave.Oh well maybe next year. We had to turn down sister Kelli invite to watch the Fireworks at her house the next night.
We did nothing on the 4th until about 7 pm and then we went and played mini golf. It was fun Zoe enjoyed herself . GuyGuy tripped over the edging and almost went in the water. The boys were good sports and I was happy that they decided to join in.
We went on sunday to long point park , which back when I was a youngin had rides,a skating rink ,food stands but due to a fire and developement there is not much left . Zoe enjoyed venturing in the water . She seemed like a natural when I held her body she kicked and swam with her arms without me telling her.She loves the water and beach even before she visited , another mystery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sera has been so excited as we have checked out Zoe's photos! Zoe has grown! :-) I hope these tow can eep in touch!