Saturday, June 28, 2008

3rd week in june

we celebrated Zoe's birthday with a cake at Shari's house.Zoe loved being sung to and blowing out the candles but the cake ? not so much. She received some wonderful presents Kelli made a gorgeous card. Kelli Zoe ,me and desmond went to pick strawberries. You may notice kelli worked some magic with her photoshop and made my butt magically disappear.. now if it were that easy in real life.



Zoe had her 6 months check at the cardiologist and they did an ultrasound. The news was definately not what I was expecting. Up until now we had been told she would need no treatment .. but things change.. The Dr told me that Zoe will need open heart surgery to close the hole. The hole is small but as it tries to close it is sucking in part of the valves and this will lead to bigger problems. We can wait awhile ,its not an immediate issue and she is doing very well. She goes to her pediatrician on monday for her 4 yr check up.

3 comments:

dissertation writing said...

Thank you for the information, it will surely help me a lot. Cheers!!!

register domain name said...

Really its very interesting. Good idea man. Usually I am not interested on this topic but now I like your way which you have been post a blog. It spark out and works good.

Isabell Kiral said...

I think, we should celebrate birthday because on this day, we remember our first day at this World and remember all important days which we spend happily. I will suggest you that you should also celebrate this day. Dissertation proposal writing services.