Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Time to pack

Well I guess that I should start thinking about packing. 22 more days. I have thought about it... we have luggage locks, found 2  of the packs we are taking, getting the video camera all set to go... still need to find an adapter..????Have started filling the box of things for the orphanage. Have not heard exactly what our  travel plans will be ...I can not wait to hold this beautiful child and let her know that she is with us forever. I hope there is someway for her China mama to know that she is so loved and will be well cared for... I can not imagine the pain she must of felt or the desparation for her to let Zoe go to find a  Place where she could get the health care needed. She had Zoe for almost a year... as a mom I know that I would do anything to protect my kids I am just thankful that I have not been in the circumstances that Zoe's China mama was. What an awful choice to have to make. I will always be truely grateful for her deciding to place Zoe where she would be cared for until I could come get her. I am sure that part of Zoe's great personality comes from the first year she spent getting love and attention from her birth parents... Thankful to be getting the chance to love and raise this beautiful child.. It will indeed be a beautiful life Thank you to all of those wonderful people near and far that have felt drawn to help us in our journey. I have faith and that faith brings me peace.. thank you all

No comments: