Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Urgent Prayers and help please


URGENT...


If you would please consider donating 10 dollars to our chip in account it would be so greatly appreciated. If you are in the process of adopting and are not traveling soon I would be happy to donate the money back to you when we return... most likely in January. Just do the chip in and write " also adopting"
we also have a magazine fundraiser ----->... easy to order your fav magazines and a portion will come back to Zoe..


The t shirts are great .... think about getting one. 20$ including shipping


ZOE WAS MOVED BACK TO HER ORPHANAGE..
Here is the message from her Foster Home supervisor
"XinHui cried as I hold her to down stairs, she cried for the nannies there, and even cried harder when we get on the taxi, then I talked with her, XinHui needed to get on the car, on the train and on the bus, to the orphanage to do passport and Mama will come to pick you home, she stopped at once and looked at me, said Mama come! I said Yes, your mama is coming to pick you up very soon. "


and yes I was in tears as I read it..

Please pass our chip in around. I am seriuosly desperate now. I am not even sure if it would be possible for me to delay the adoption since I will be close to the cut off for travel dates( 3mos from ta to travel) thanks for your consideration... Zoe's mama

No comments: