Thursday, August 2, 2007

new photos



Well I rec'd a brief note from IAAP saying that aren't sure whether Zoe has rec'd the care package sent in May. I hope so because there were dresses and shorts for summer. They did send me a new photo of Zoe. This was taken today in China and she has a big smile and looks wonderful. She is also wearing an outfit I sent in the oct care package. I believe it was an 18 mos size. The pant seem a little short but still she must be tiny.my daughter Kelli is doing a collage of a panda to auction/raffle off. She does amazing art


1 comment:

Sophie's Mom said...

She looks healthy and happy. You must be over the moon! Could you reply to this comment or email me at cmr1970@gmail.com? I wanted to make a more personal comment, but not on your blog. Thanks!
Christine