Thursday, July 12, 2007



I rec'a a new picture of zoe in our agencies newsletter. I think it is a little shaky so she does not look all that well to me. No word as to whether she has rec'd the care package sent in May. I hope that she has been able to look at our family photos.I have only seen her wearing the hoodie that was sent in carepackage #1 in Oct and she is wearing the headbands as bracelets.
report of Zoe;
Dang Xin Hui - She has memorized several more Tang poems. Her fine motor skills have improved and she is now more open to strangers. She will often offer to sing a song to others.


Here is a recent picture of my now middle daughter Kelli and her new puppy Tibby.Kelli will be staying with Zoe when I first go back to work. i am hoping for some great bonding and maybe some matching outfits.
FCC event in June


Desi and I attended the Rochester FCC groups dragonBoat Festival the last week in june. It was great to meet some families and the kids they have been home. I met and chatted with a nice couple ,Shawn and Larry, who are waiting for their first child(LID 12-05).It will be wonderful next year when we have Zoe with us and attend. Desi was great and had a good time, my mem card messed up so i was unable to download the pictures .But we had fun at our first official FCC event. typical for our family we volunteered to help set up and then could not find the pavillion, we came into the park by the old back entrance but did get there in time to help...
we have added some of our help links ... thanks for any help given, now both boys would like to go although Desi's health is the main concern... peace BP

No comments: