Saturday, May 17, 2008

5 month update

I can not believe how quickly the time with Zoe has passed when the time without her seemed to drag on forever. Zoe is doing amazingly in every aspect. Health wise she has had only an occasional cold. She had a scan of her kidney,liver,and bladder and they all were ok. She goes in june for her heart ultrasound,we are praying for good news on that front also.
Everyday I am thankful that this little girl is here. How wonderous the journey that brought us together.How is it that this beautiful child is from the other side of the world now calls me mama? It feels as if she has always been a part of the family but I am surprised to see her everyday. Zoe is a very happy, sweet ,friendly girl. I think she is so much nicer than she would have been if I had rec'd her as a baby. The timing was as it should have been. She brings such joy everyday in our lives. Zoe is speaking English at the same level as other kids her age. Her favorites TV shows are Nia ho KiaLan,Diego and Dora,wonder pets. She is starting to make friends with our dog Keena,taking her for "walks".
I had a nice Mother's day. Zoe wished me " a happy chinese mama new year"

Zoe's motor skills are growing by leaps and bounds. She loves riding her scooter

Big sister Kelli has been designing tshirts for an online contests and her Tshirt for the theme mothers day won first place. Its shows a mama dragon feeding her baby dragon a knight in shining armor. I don't remember feeding her one but times were tough hmmm .. that would explain why there was a lack of knights for me... oh well... Great job Kelli, we are as always so proud of you. Zoe is modeling Kellis prize winning design.. She is grumpy because " the sun is poking my eyes". Kelli's shirt sold over 2000 in the first 8 hrs. Pretty neat thinking folks all over will be wearing her artwork.. If you would like to get one for yourself they are $15 ,free shipping. Warning the womens sizes run small,the mens sizes are fine.Its called 'dragonly love'
http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=5463

No comments: