Sunday, May 25, 2008

cuter everyday


It seems to me this little girl gets cuter every day, i may be biased,but judge for yourself !!!
Zoe has wanted a bike every since she tried a neighbors out so Friday I found one at Aldi's( zoe knows so much , as I pulled into the parking lot she asked"we going to Aldi's? get food")I put the Dora one on the cart but when I was a few feet away she stopped me and said "deigo bike".She already has a Dora car that sister Shari gave her last month for her bday(Zoe's bday is June 15th but Shari could not wait). Here is a photo of Zoe and her car... we are pretty sure that Shari taught her these driving skills!! Lets hope Zoe doesn't end up driving on the golf course or into the bushes.


Yesterday we were at the house gutting the basement and we noticed all the twirly whirls(the seeds from the trees)spinning thru the air Zoe was trying to catch them.



We also went and visited the newest neighbor,Casey , a 6 month old chocolate lab, Zoe did not enjoy this as Casey licked her face and then jumped on her.She still has issues with Keena and her tail.We are hoping Keena and Casey can have some playdates.

No comments: