Saturday, December 8, 2007

Re: Medical exam




Today,saturday, was the medical exam.We started the day at the breakfast buffet which i thought was very good. Zoe ate her weight in food again. Everyone keeps saying she is big for 3 1/2 . I wish we could understand what she is saying I am sure sometimes it is not so good about us. She is a great kid typical 3 year old and very smart she has the camera all figured out,she loves to see her own pictures and take pics of tevin. I think it is a good thing that Shari has her own house or there would be squabbling about mirror time.
We met up with the Dycuses and with Correy. Their boys are such cuties. the medical exam went well no tears from Zoe. She usually only cries when she doesn't get her own way.LOL She weighed 14 kg . they asked me about her cough and if she had medicine, but her lungs must have sounded ok so they passed her. nothing was said to me about her heart so I will have to find out when we get to Dr Breen's.
After the exam we walked around the island went to Starbucks to get frappachinos and they were out of milk base(just coffee) just our luck!!LOL we ate at Lucy's . We did some shopping,got Zoe some sneakers and 2 more chinese outfits some gifts for the folks back home. went to the park with the excerise equipments . I think it may have Zoe's first time at a park she was afraid of the slide but Tevin got her to go down with him and she enjoyed it. On the way back to the Victory we bought some ice cream. This may have been her first time also. She loved it but was very willing to share. Zoe is quite a character. She has a great laugh and has such a happy disposition .She went to sleep in her crib andshe actually took a nap yesterday. Poor kid they did not tell me anything at all about her schedule. I am going to ask Lily to see if Zoe will sing one of her Chinese songs today. we are off to the Zoo today. Take care. I can not see my blog from here so email me and let me know if you are able to see. Peace and happiness Bonnie

No comments: