Friday, December 7, 2007

on the way

I must say thank you to so many folks.First thanks to God for putting us on this journey and for brnging so many wonderful people into our lives.To my family who encouraged me even if they thought I was crazy.To my sister Brenda for getting all dramatic with Northwest so Zoe could have a ride home.My sister michelle and her sister Lisa and others who sent money to help bring this about.to all my friends and internet family that pulled thru for us in a big way on the last minute to help us with the last funds.your friendship and assistance will not be forgotten. The crazyness of the last few days,money not being new me almost crying,the camera that was not new that was returned to wallys at 10pm the night before flight, the "new camera" did not work and I ended up having to buy a new one in Beijing at a good price. Thanks to my girls Shari and Kelli for lunch on tuesday and for waking up and dropping us off at the airport. we were thru security before they were out of the parking lot.and for them helping out with Desi and the cats while we are gone. Thanks to Guy and his girls for taking care of Keena. we have just reached Guangzhou and the victory hotel... it has a computer and internet in the room free... so we will attempt to fill you in on the last week.   peace  Bonnie     end#


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

No comments: