Sunday, November 25, 2007


Just a quick update... our TA for Zoe arrived Sat... along with our passports and Visas. Our flights are booked but Zoe's is still up in the air. My sister Brenda used her FF miles , I asked many times before I booked our flights if there would be any problems with a return fare only for an adopted child and was told no problem easy to do... Big Prob.. they made her book a RT ticket and you can not use one, its called throw away ticketing (my agency said so) and NWA could deny to board Zoe unless we buy a one way ticket in China. I know a few families that had that happen to them recently... not exactly a chance I want to take... So now we are scrambling to come up with her ticket... We also can not find the digital camera, and still do not have a laptop to take.... well I have 2 days .. except that I have to work Sun and Mon night... not sure what possessed me to do that ... oh yeah it that mortgage payment due the day we return. I dont know our itinerary yet but we will be visiting New Day Foster Home on Fri the 30th. More later.. please keep us in your prayers... especially Zoe and Desmond who is not looking so good right now. Thanks Bonnie

No comments: