Sunday, November 18, 2007



if you would like to pay by personal check please email me for my address
fivekidzmama@yahoo.com

I have taggies - TAGS RAGS- Fleece square 12x12 with 16 - 18 tags and one velcro tag for attaching toy or binky . each is unique . you can specify boy,girl or either.
I am asking 16 dollars including shipping. to order please email me or go to the chipin and write your order in comments. Thanks

also have mini(50) 100 good wishes quilts . They are toddler size with fleece backing. They are very durable and perfect for cuddling on a winter's day. these come with original wishes from all over the world in a ziploc bag for
you and yours to make into a scrapbook . Great activity for older child. asking $60 plus shipping
These will be made to order so you may specify backing color and types.. animal, asain, boys, mixed, anything goes ....

MINI ASIAN QUILT


TEE SHIRTS ARE READY




The family shirt has red ringer edges with a white basic color

The Starfish t shirt has a sand tee shirt will the lettering in brown

These are both high quality tee shirts ,the design is my own.
They are $22 each and that includes shipping

please email me or use the chip in and add size and type in the comment section thanks fivekidzmama@yahoo.com


These are general family adoption shirts so can be worn by anyone at anytime. The starfish one is a great lead in to telling the story of the boy and the starfish..when I retuen from China I will continue to offer these and part of the proceeds will go toward Amanda's Chinese Starfish Foster home http://chinesestarfish.blogspot.com/

MAGAZINE FUNDRAISERS
http://www.magfundraising.com/getzoe

No comments: