Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Introducing ... Zoe Xinhui Isabella Pontillo












Hi I would like to introduce my daughter Zoe,aka Dang Xin Hui,. She was born in Nanyang , Henan , China in 2004. She was brought to the Nanyang SWI in May of 2005, She was given the birthdate 6-15-2004. Zoe has an unrepaired VSD and heart disease. Her referral stated that she was not walking as of spring of 2006.I took one look and knew I had found my daughter,luckily for me Dick and Cheryl agreed and 4 months ... long months...CCAA also agreed.In August of 2006 Zoe was moved to IAAP's Special Care Center in Changchun. Here she received extra attention and I received new pictures and updates.Zoe is doing wonderfully and we look forward to bringing her home and meeting all her Changchun family. Zoe's waiting family : Bonnie 43, sisters Kelli 21 ,Shari 22, BIL Dan, nephews Aidan 4, Ian 2 and Keiran 10 mos, brothers Desmond 14 and Tevin 13. We live in Western NY near Rochester. We have 1 dog and 5 cats.Peace and happy to meet you all... Bonnie

No comments: